What you need
250g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
180g CADBURY Baking Dark Chocolate, broken into pieces
175g butter, chopped
1⁄3 cup caster sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons instant coffee
2 tablespoons Marsala
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup flour
½ cup SR flour
½ cup CADBURY Bournville Cocoa
125g CADBURY Baking Dark Chocolate, extra, broken into pieces
¼ cup pure cream
1. COMBINE the PHILLY, chocolate, butter, sugars, coffee and Marsala in a bowl over simmering water. Stir over a medium heat until the chocolate and butter have melted. Remove from heat and cool.
2. BEAT the eggs into the chocolate mixture. Fold in the sifted flours and cocoa. Pour mixture into a greased and paper lined 22cm springform pan.
3. BAKE in a moderately slow oven 160°C for 1 hour or until cooked when tested. Stand for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Cool.
4. COMBINE the extra chocolate and cream in a saucepan and stir over low heat until chocolate has melted. Transfer to a bowl and cool until firm enough to spread.
5. SPREAD the ganache over the cake and decorate with chocolate curls.
TIP: Quick Chocolate Curls - Allow a block of CADBURY Dark, Milk or White chocolate to soften in a warm room and use a vegetable peeler to shave off curls.
CADBURY White Baking Chocolate, peeled into curls, for decoration
This one is for all the chocoholics. The ones whose pantry is never without a block. The ones who will hunt down a sweet treat at all costs. You know who you are. Pure decadence awaits...