1. Cut the hot cross buns in half through the middle lengthways. Butter the cut side of each bun.
2. Place the bottom halves into a 2L (8 cup capacity) baking dish. Scatter over CARAMILK Baking chips and PASCALL Marshmallows and place the lids on top.
3. Pour milk and cream in a saucepan placed over a medium heat and bring to a simmer. Add the white chocolate and whisk until melted. Remove from heat.
4. Whisk eggs, egg yolks and sugar in a medium bowl until pale, then pour into the warm cream, stirring continuously.
5. Stain the cream over the buns and set aside for 30 minutes to let the buns soak up the cream. If the buns start to float, place a small baking dish on top and weigh down with a few cans of food.
6. Preheat oven to 170C.
7. Cover the pudding loosely with foil, removing the weighted tray, and bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for a further 5-10 minutes or until just set.
8. Serve with a dollop of thickened cream or a scoop of ice cream as desired.