What you need
2 sheets butter puff pastry, thawed
500g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
1 cup milk
200g CADBURY Baking White Chocolate Melts
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons custard powder
1 tablespoon caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1½ cups icing sugar mixture, sifted
Pulp of 2–3 passionfruit
1. PLACE the puff pastry sheets on lined baking trays and prick with a fork. Bake in a hot oven 200°C for 12–15 minutes or until golden. Use another tray to flatten each sheet of pastry. Cool.
2. COMBINE the PHILLY and milk in a saucepan. Whisk over a medium heat until mixture just comes to the boil. Remove from the heat, add chocolate and stir until melted.
3. WHISK the egg, custard powder, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until pale. Add the PHILLY mixture, whisk until smooth, then return to the saucepan. Stir over a medium heat until thickened. Remove from the heat then stir through the butter. Transfer to a bowl. Cool.
4. TRIM the pastry sheets and place one sheet in the base of a paper lined 20cm square cake pan (ensure the paper extends 5cm above the top of the pan). Spread the custard evenly over pastry. Top with remaining pastry sheet. Refrigerate 4–6 hours.
5. COMBINE the icing sugar in a bowl with enough passionfruit pulp to make a soft icing. Spread over pastry and allow to set. Remove slice from pan and cut into squares
TIP: Always use a serrated knife and sawing action when slicing to ensure a clean cut.