What you need
350g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate Melts
250ml PHILADELPHIA Cream For Desserts, a double cream alternative
225g CADBURY Baking White Chocolate Melts
2 egg whites
2 tablespoons caster sugar
Yellow liquid food colouring
1. MELT half the milk chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. Remove from the heat add the remaining chocolate and stir until smooth.
2. PARTLY inflate 6 balloons to the size of a small orange. Lower just the bottom section of a balloon into the melted milk chocolate to coat then place on a paper lined tray to set. Repeat with remaining balloons. Refrigerate overnight. When milk chocolate has set, pop, remove and discard balloons. Place a chocolate cup on each serving plate.
3. COMBINE the PHILLY with the white chocolate in a bowl and stir over simmering water until the chocolate has melted. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
4. BEAT the egg whites until stiff peaks form, gradually beat in the sugar until dissolved to make a light meringue, and then gently fold through the chocolate mixture. Colour 1 cup of the mixture yellow.
5. DIVIDE the white mousse mixture between chocolate cups. Top each with a spoonful of yellow mousse mixture to resemble an egg yolk. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
TIP: By refrigerating chocolate coated balloons overnight, upon coming back to room temperature the balloons will begin to pull away from the chocolate making removal much easier!
Get the whole family involved in making their own Easter chocolate creamy mousse eggs ahead of the Easter break!