What you need
125g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate
125ml PHILADELPHIA Cream For Desserts, double cream alternative
125g unsalted butter
1 teaspoon coconut essence
½ cup caster sugar
1¼ cups flour
¼ cup self-raising flour
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
⅔ cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
1. COMBINE the chocolate and PHILLY and stir over simmering water until chocolate has melted. Chill until firm enough to spread.
2. BEAT the butter, essence, sugar and egg with an electric mixer until smooth.
3. Add the sifted flours and bicarb alternately with the buttermilk to the creamed mixture in two batches, beating on low speed until mixture is well combined and smooth.
4. DROP tablespoonfuls of mixture on paper lined baking trays to make 32, allowing room for spreading. Sprinkle each with ¼ teaspoon coconut.
5. BAKE in a hot oven 200°C for 8-10 minutes until golden. Cool completely on a rack. Spread the prepared chocolate cream over 16 bases then sandwich together. Serve immediately
A cross between a cupcake and a powder puff. Sandwich together with delicious chocolate cream.