What you need
1½ cupschocolate biscuit crumbs
80g butter, melted
500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
1/3cup caster sugar
2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
225g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
1¼ cups cream, softly whipped
½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
2 egg whites, beaten to soft peaks
1 QTY Chocolate Noodle Nests
CADBURY Mini Eggs, for decoration
1. COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased and base lined 20cm springform pan. Chill until firm.
2. BEAT the PHILLY andsugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the gelatine and chocolate and mix until smooth then fold through the whipped cream and salt. Add 1/3 of the egg whites and stir through. Gently fold through the remaining whites. POUR the mixture over the prepared base. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
3. DECORATE the cheesecake with Chocolate Noodle Nests filled with CADBURYMini Eggs
Chocolate Noodle Nests
250g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
100g fried noodles
125g CADBURY Dairy Milk Eggs, for decoration
1. MELT the chocolate and chocolate hazelnut spread together in a bowl over gently simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat, add the noodles and stir to combine.
2. USING 2 spoons make 8 noodle nests on a baking paper lined tray. Allow to set and store in an airtight container until required.
3. FILL each nest with eggs before serving.
Feast your eyes on this delicious chocolate mousse cheesecake topped with chocolate noodle nests & mini Easter eggs and have yourself a happy Easter indeed!!