What you need
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup slivered almonds
½ cup chia seeds
½ cup Bourneville cocoa powder
2/3 cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla paste
¼ cup maple syrup
1 x 30g Cadbury Flake Dark, crumbled
125g Philadelphia cream cheese
1 cup natural Greek Style thick yoghurt
1 cup fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
1 x 30g Cadbury Flake Dark to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 180C. In a large bowl, stir together the oats, coconut, almonds, chia and cocoa.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the coconut oil, vanilla and maple syrup. Pour over the oat mixture and stir until coated. Add the Flake.
3. Place on two lined baking trays and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and cool completely in the trays. The granola will crisp up and harden as it cools.
5. Mix the Philly and yoghurt together until smooth. Layer the granola in glasses with the flavoured yoghurt and berries. Add extra Flake on top.
6. Extra granola can be kept in an airtight container for 1 week.