What you need
125g butter, chopped
100g CADBURY Dark or Milk Chocolate Melts
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup caster sugar
¾ cup flour
1¼ teaspoons baking powder
375g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup icing sugar mix
1 cup full cream milk powder
120g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate
Candy canes, chopped
1. PLACE the butter and chocolate in a saucepan and gently heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Cool slightly.
2. ADD the eggs and sugar and stir to combine, and then add the sifted flour and baking powder and mix until just combined. Pour into 12 x 1/3 cup capacity paper lined muffins pans.
3. BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until cooked when tested. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before turning out of pan to cool completely.
4. BEAT together the PHILADELPHIA, icing sugar and milk powder until light and fluffy. Chill until firm enough to pipe.
5. MELT the chocolate in a microwave safe plastic bowl on 50% POWER. Begin with 20 second bursts then reduce to shorter bursts as the chocolate melts, stirring well between each burst of power. Only microwave until 75% of the chocolate has melted. Spread onto baking paper to make a 20cm square. Scatter the candy canes over the chocolate and allow to almost set before cutting out star shapes. Once the chocolate is firm, carefully remove from the paper
6. PIPE the frosting onto the cakes then finish with chocolate star. Serve immediately
Chocolate muffins dressed up for Christmasﾅmmmm!