1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Spray a donut pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar and baking powder.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, butter and vanilla extract.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir together until no flour bits remain and all the ingredients are well combined. Try not to over-mix the batter.
6. Spoon the batter into the donut cavities in a pan, only, filling ¾ of the way full.
7. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10–12 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and transfer the donuts onto a wire rack until cool.
9. Make the glaze by placing all the ingredients in a bowl and gently whisk together until smooth. Add food colouring to make a caramel colour and mix well.
10. Dip the warm donuts in the glaze, return to the wire rack and let set.
11. Place a gold leaf onto a flat surface and place the donut upside down on top of the gold leaf. Set aside.
12. Using a microwave melt white chocolate and pipe mummy bandages onto the Caramello Koala to create a mummy, before placing into the centre of the donut. Spray with gold lustre for a golden shimmer.
• Alternatively, you can use your favourite store bought donut mix and follow the pack instructions or buy already made donuts.
#Caramello MummySearch results for #Caramello Mummy
What you need
120g Plain flour
70g Caster sugar
1 tsp Baking powder
2 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
100 ml Milk
1 tsp Vanilla extract
95g Icing sugar
1 tbsp Water
¼ tsp Vanilla extract
Few drops Lemon juice
1 drop Black food colouring (or gravy browning)
2 drops Yellow food colouring
6 Cadbury Caramello Koalas
50g Cadbury White Chocolate Melts
6 Gold Leaves
Spray Gold lustre (optional)