What you need
375g pancake shake mix
100g Cadbury white chocolate chips
non stick cooking spray
8 Pascal’s white marshmallows, cut in half
16 milk choc chips for eyes
8 raspberries for the nose
100g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate Melts, melted
icing sugar to serve
maple syrup to serve
1. Make pancake mix according to packet instructions. Add Cadbury chocolate chips and shake well.
2. Preheat small non-stick pan and spray with cooking spray.
3. Pour ¼ cup of mix into a small ziplock bag and make a small cut in the corner to make a piping bag. Pour 1/4 cup of pancake mix into pan. Pipe antlers with extra mix in the piping bag,
4. Cook on one side on a medium low heat for 2-3 minutes, then carefully turn over and cook on the other side. Remove carefully from pan and repeat with remaining mixture.
5. To decorate the pancakes, make eyes using 2 marshmallows, top with Cadbury chocolate chips. Add a raspberry for the nose.
6. Place the melted chocolate in a small ziplock bag. Make a small cut in the corner. Carefully pipe a mouth on the reindeer.
7. Serve with extra berries and maple syrup.