What you need
125g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1 ½ cups (185g) icing sugar
225g packet CADBURY Baking White Chocolate Melts
1 cup dessicated coconut
4 mini Oreo cookies
4 red candy straps
1 tube black coloured icing mixture
100g CADBURY Baking White Chocolate Melts, melted
4 orange coloured fruit sticks (or musk sticks)
4 mason jars
1. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in icing sugar.
2. Melt chocolate in microwave on medium power for 2 minutes, or until melted. Add melted chocolate and blend well.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Divide mixture into 4. Next, divide each of these into three, making a ball for the head and two slightly larger balls for the body of the snowman. Coat in dessicated coconut. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Return to fridge to set for another 30 minutes.
5. Melt reserved chocolate and use to stick together 3 balls to make the snowman. Top with a mini Oreo ‘hat’ with some extra melted chocolate. Allow to set.
6. Use icing tubes to pipe eyes and mouth. Use an orange fruit stick for the nose. Cut candy straps to make a scarf and make a fringe on the ends with scissors. Wrap around the snowman and secure with some extra melted chocolate.
7. Place the snowman on the lid of the mason jar and scatter around some extra dessicated coconut ‘snow’. Place the glass jar over the top to make the snow globe.