What you need
1 ½ packets Oreos (200g)
2 Tbsp roasted almonds
2 Tbsp brown sugar
90g unsalted butter, melted
1 Tbsp powdered gelatine
3 Tbsp hot water
2 x 250g Philadelphia original cream cheese, softened
150g pure icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla paste
1 cup thickened cream, whipped to soft peaks
½ cup caramel topping
180g CADBURY Baking Dark Chocolate, divided
½ cup roasted almonds, roughly chopped
2 x 30g Cadbury Flake Dark Bars, crumbled, to decorate
Toffee shards to garnish
Extra flaked almonds, to garnish
Caramel sauce to serve
1. Combine biscuits, almonds and sugar in a food processor and blitz until crumbs. Add melted butter and blitz until combined.
2. Line the base and sides of a 23cm springform cake tin with baking paper and spray the sides with cooking spray.
3. Press the biscuit mix into the base of the tin and press firmly with the bottom of a drinking glass or flat cup.
4. Freeze the crust for 30 minutes before filling.
5. In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese on low speed for 2 minutes until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla and mix until combined.
6. Dissolve gelatine in hot water, add to the bowl and mix well.
7. Chop half the chocolate into small pieces. Set aside the remaining chocolate for the garnish.
8. Fold the whipped cream, caramel, chopped chocolate and almonds into the cream cheese mixture. Spoon the filling into the chilled crust and smooth the top.
9. Place in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
10. For the garnish, melt the other half of chocolate and spread in a thin layer onto nonstick baking paper. Allow to set.
11. Decorate the cheesecake with shards of chocolate, crumble Flake, caramel shards and almonds. Serve with extra caramel sauce.