What you need
250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese Original Bock, softened
2 x 137g Oreo Red Velvet, crushed
225g Cadbury Real White Chocolate Melts
2 tsp vegetable oil
Red icing tubes, to decorate
1. Combine the Philadelphia cream cheese and crushed Oreos in a bowl and mix well. Roll 1 tablespoon measures into balls, place on a lined baking tray and refrigerate for 2 hours
2. Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on medium heat for 2 minutes. Stir in oil and mix well. Coat each ball in melted chocolate, using 2 forks for lifting.
3. Place balls on lined baking tray to set.
4. Decorate with icing tubes.
5. Store in airtight container in refrigerator until required.