1. Preheat oven to 180C fan forced.
2. Prepare a 22cm fluted pie tin with removable base with non stick spray.
3. To make the crust, process the OREO Golden Cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs. Mix in the melted butter, then press into pie tin.
4. Bake in oven for 10 minutes, then remove and cool completely on wire rack.
5. To make the chocolate topping, place ¾ cup cream and chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on medium power for 2 minutes. Remove and stir until smooth. Set aside.
6. To make the filling, place remaining cup of thickened cream, peanut butter, cream cheese and icing sugar in the bowl of a food processor. Mix until well combined.
7. Spoon the filling into the cooled pie shell, reserving about half a cup for decorating.
8. Pour the melted chocolate over the top.
9. Place in fridge to chill for 4 hours or overnight.
10. Carefully remove the pie from the tin and place on serving plate.
11. Decorate with reserved peanut butter filling and OREO Choc Peanut Butter Pie Cookies.