What you need
225g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate Melts
125ml pure cream
Ice your next chocolate cake with this ganache and your friends will think it was done by a professional.
Using a Microwave:
1. COMBINE Melts and cream in a dry heatproof bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes on 50%POWER until chocolate has melted.
2. MIX thoroughly and refrigerate until firm.
3. SPREAD thickly on top of your favourite cake or patty cake
4. STORE any remaining ganache in the refrigerator.
1. COMBINE the Melts and cream in a dry and heatproof bowl over simmering water. (Do not let the water touch the bowl).
2. STIR in occasionally until both chocolate and cream are well combined.
3. REFRIGERATE until firm.
4. SPREAD thickly on top of your favourite cake or patty cake
5. STORE any remaining ganache in the refrigerator.