What you need
1½ cups milk
250g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
125g CADBURY Baking White Chocolate Melts
5 egg yolks
1⁄3 cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup caster sugar, extra
2 tablespoons water
Juice of 1 lime
Rind of 2 limes, cut into fine strips
1 mango, finely sliced
1. COMBINE the milk and PHILLY in a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until smooth. Bring just to the boil then remove from the heat, add chocolate and stir until melted.
2. WHISK the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until well combined. Pour hot PHILLY mixture over egg yolk mixture, whisking until smooth.
3. POUR the mixture into 6 x ¾ cup capacity lightly greased ovenproof dishes. Cook in a water bath in a slow oven 150°C for 40–45 minutes or until just set. Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
4. COMBINE the extra sugar, water and lime juice in a saucepan and cook stirring continuously over a medium high heat until sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and cook for 3–5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lime rind. Cool.
5. TOP the custards with mango and drizzle with a little lime syrup.
TIP: A slight wobble means your custards are ready to come out of the oven.
Craving something light and fruity? Something with the sweetness of mango and the tartness of lime perhaps? Well, have we got just the custards for you! These creamy little creations are perfect for summer nights.