What you need
2 x 137g packet Oreos
80g butter, melted
500g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1 litre good quality Vanilla icecream (or flavour of your choice), softened
4 x 30g Cadbury Flake Dark Bars roughly crumbled
225g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate Melts, melted
2 x 30g Cadbury Flake Dark Bars, crumbled, to decorate
Fresh berries to decorate
1. Line a 10 cup capacity cake tin with plastic wrap or use a similar size Christmas tree shaped tin.
2. Place biscuits in food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. Add butter. Process until combined. Press the biscuit mix into the base of the tin and press firmly with the bottom of a drinking glass or flat cup.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese for 5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add ice cream and continue to beat until combined. Fold Flake into ice-cream mix.
4. Pour mixture into the prepared tin. Freeze for 30 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
5. Drizzle the melted milk chocolate over the cake. Decorate with Flake and fresh berries. Serve immediately.
Note: You can use paper baking moulds for this recipe. Christmas tree shaped moulds are available from select cake supplies stores or online.