What you need
500g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1 litre good quality Vanilla custard flavour ice cream (or flavour of your choice), softened
2 x 137g packet Oreos, divided
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
2 x 40g Cadbury Dark Chocolate Flakes, roughly crumbled
40g butter, melted
225g CADBURY Baking Dark Chocolate Melts
¼ cup coconut oil
1 x 40g Cadbury Dark Chocolate Flake to decorate
125g fresh raspberries to decorate
1. Line an 8 cup capacity pudding basin with plastic wrap.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese for 5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add ice cream and continue to beat until combined.
3. Roughly crush one packet of Oreos. Set aside the remaining packet.
4. Fold raspberries, pistachios, Flake and Oreos. Into ice cream mix.
5. Pour mixture into prepared pudding basin. Freeze for 30 minutes.
6. Place remaining biscuits in food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. Add butter. Process until combined.
7. Spoon over top of ice cream, pressing with the back of a spoon to level. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
1. Turn pudding onto chilled serving plate.
2. Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on medium heat for 2 minutes. Stir in oil and mix well.
3. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the pudding.
4. Decorate with Flake and fresh raspberries.
5. Serve immediately.