What you need
250g packet ginger biscuits
2 Tbsp brown sugar
90g unsalted butter, melted
2 x 250g Philadelphia original cream cheese, softened
150g pure icing sugar
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla paste
1 Tbsp powdered gelatine
3 Tbsp hot water
250ml (1 cup) vanilla pouring custard
1 cup thickened cream, whipped to soft peaks
180g CADBURY Baking White Chocolate, melted
white chocolate shards to decorate
fresh berries to decorate
2 x 30g Cadbury Flake Dark Bars, crumbled, to decorate
1. Combine ginger biscuits and sugar in a food processor and blitz until crumbs. Add melted butter and blitz until combined.
2. Line the base and sides of a 23cm springform cake tin with baking paper and spray the sides with cooking spray.
3. Press the biscuit mix into the base and sides of the tin and press firmly with the bottom of a drinking glass or flat cup. Freeze the crust for 30 minutes before filling.
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese on low speed for 2 minutes until smooth. Add sugar, spices and mix until combined.
5. Dissolve gelatine in hot water, mix with the custard and add to the cream cheese mixture with vanilla and mix.
6. Fold in the whipped cream and melted chocolate until combined. Spoon the filling into the chilled crust and smooth the top. Place in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
7. Decorate with shards of white chocolate, berries and Flake.