What you need
1 cup mixed dried fruit, chopped
1 cup stout
1 tablespoon golden syrup
1 cup chocolate biscuit crumbs
¼ cup ground toasted almonds
1 teaspoon cinnamon
80g butter, melted
500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
2/3 cup caster sugar
3 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
100g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
1 teaspoon cinnamon, extra
100g CADBURY Baking White Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
1 cup thickened cream, softly whipped
50g CADBURY Baking Dark Chocolate Melts, extra, melted for decoration, optional
Chopped red glace cherries, for decoration, optional
1. PLACE the fruit, stout and golden syrup in a bowl, stir and refrigerate, covered, overnight. Drain and discard liquid.
2. COMBINE biscuit crumbs, almonds, cinnamon and butter and press into the base of a greased and base lined 20cm spring form pan; chill.
3. BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the gelatine mixture then divide into 2 bowls. Stir the milk chocolate, extra cinnamon and fruit into 1 bowl and the white chocolate into another. Fold half of the cream into each bowl.
4. POUR the fruit mixture into the prepared base and smooth over with a spatula. Pour over the white chocolate mixture and smooth over. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
5. PIPE the extra melted chocolate in the shape of holly leaves onto baking paper and allow to set, then place onto the cheesecake with the cherries to resemble holly leaves and berries. Slice and serve.
Beautiful and traditional pudding flavours combine with chocolate in this great cheesecake! Delicious Christmas pudding.