What you need
6 egg whites, at room temperature
1 ½ cups caster sugar
1 tablespoon CADBURY BOURNVILLE Cocoa, sifted
250g PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2/3 cup pure icing sugar, sifted
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups thickened cream
Fresh strawberries or raspberries, for decoration
1 pomegranate, optional
2 x 30g CADBURY Flake, broken into shards
1. BEAT the egg whites and salt until stiff peaks form. Gradually add the sugar 2 tablespoons at a time, beating very well between additions until the meringue is thick and glossy.
2. Divide the mixture in half. Spread one half onto a paper lined tray to make a 25cm circle, repeat with the remaining mixture to make 2. Spoon the cocoa into a fine sieve and dust each meringue with the cocoa. Use a knife to only roughly swirl the cocoa though the meringues.
3. Bake in a slow oven 140°C for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until crisp. Turn the oven off and leave the door slightly ajar to cool completely.
4. BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth then add the vanilla and cream and beat until thickened.
5. Place one meringue onto a serving plate or cake stand and top with the half the cream, repeat with second layer and remaining cream. Top with the strawberry and pomegranate arils, drizzle over any juice then decorate with shards of Flake. Serve immediately.