1. In a stand mixer, cream butter and cream cheese together until smooth. Add white and brown sugar and beat until combined.
2. Add egg and vanilla and mix. Scrape down the bowl.
3. Add flour and bicarb soda and mix to combine. Add broken cookies and choc chips and mix to evenly distribute.
4. Cover and place in fridge to chill for 1 hour to firm up.
5. Preheat oven to 170C fan forced and line a baking tray with non stick paper.
6. Using a large spoon, scoop out some mixture and roll into a ball. Place on baking tray, allowing room to spread.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
8. Remove and cool on wire rack.
#Chocolate Chip and Red Velvet OREO CookiesSearch results for #Chocolate Chip and Red Velvet OREO Cookies
140g tub PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
¾ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups plain flour
¾ tsp bi carb soda
133g pack OREO Cookies Red Velvet, roughly chopped
200g pack CADBURY Baking Milk chocolate chips