What you need
1 litre vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
3 x 50g bars CADBURY Crunchie, roughly chopped
125g butter, softened
½ cup brown sugar
1/3 cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1½ cups self raising flour
¾ cup CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate Chips
180g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate, melted, for drizzling
1. COMBINE the ice cream and Crunchie then chill until firm.
2. CREAM together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Whisk in egg and vanilla. Stir in sifted flours and then the chocolate and cornflakes.
3. ROLL a tablespoonful of mixture into a ball and place on a greased baking tray, pressing down slightly. Repeat with remaining mixture, allowing room for spreading.
4. BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 15 minutes or until cooked. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container until required.
5. TOP a cookie with a scoop of ice cream, then sandwich together. Repeat with remaining cookies and ice cream. Place onto serving plates and drizzle with melted chocolate. Serve immediately.
Honey comb and chocolate combine in this fun and easy dessert!