CADBURY DAIRY MILK Breakaway Giveaway
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mondelez Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 78 004 551 473), Level 10, 75 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
4pm (AEST) on 21/06/2021 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 22/06/2021 or when 500 gifts have been claimed, whichever is first.
Who can participate?
Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.
Who can't participate?
Directors, officers, management, employees and contractors (and their immediate families) of:
1. the Promoter; and
2. the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this promotion.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
You must, during the Promotion Period:
1. visit the Website and search the Website pages to find a hidden digital CADBURY DAIRY MILK Breakaway block that is part of the promotion; and
2. when you find a hidden promotional CADBURY DAIRY MILK Breakaway block, click on it and follow the prompts to provide all requested information (including providing your delivery address) to claim your free gift.
The first 500 claimants to locate a hidden CADBURY DAIRY MILK Breakaway digital image and follow the claim instructions on the Website will receive a gift.
Gifts must be redeemed immediately via the instructions provided on the Website. If you do not claim your gift (including by providing your delivery address) at the time of locating a CADBURY DAIRY MILK Breakaway digital image (and are not one of the first 500 to claim a gift) you will forfeit your entitlement to a gift.
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting a claim.
What can I receive?
There are 500 gifts available. Each gift is CADBURY DAIRY MILK Breakaway block, valued at $5.
Total gift pool
The total gift pool is up to $2,500.
How many times can I enter and claim a gift?
There is a limit of one claim per person and a maximum of 4 claims per household.
How and when will I be notified?
If your claim is successful, you will be notified immediately on screen.
Claimants and gift recipients may be required to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to verify each claim (Proof of Identity). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
If a claimant fails to provide Proof of Identity by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their gift claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
Collection and use of your personal information
The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or through its agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the promotion. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this promotion, communicating with you or storing data. This may include disclosures to organisations outside Australia including in places such as New Zealand, Switzerland, Singapore, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
1. how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
2. how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
11. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about gifts and how to participate forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
12. Your claim must be received during the Promotion Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with claiming. If you claim using automatically generated claims or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
13. Gifts must be redeemed as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable.
14. If you or your claim are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your claim for a gift may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your claim (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
15. You must not:
a. tamper with the claim process;
b. engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion;
c. act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
d. do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion;
breach any law; or
e. behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
16. The Promoter is not liable for claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
17. If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this promotion is final.
18. Gifts cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all gifts must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The gift values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in gift value. You agree that if a gift is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
19. Printing and other quality control errors outside the Promoter’s control will not invalidate an otherwise valid gift claim. Every gift claim in excess of the advertised gift pool will be honoured, unless the claim is rejected due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions.
110. If this promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, government directives, pandemic, public health orders and the like, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the promotion or disqualify affected claims/claimants.
111. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you receiving a gift. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
112. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
113. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this promotion are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this promotion or any gift, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
114. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this promotion are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of gift/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed gift/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, gift/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
115. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.